This is if you just want to fix up your existing DIY blog-style website to improve its look-and-feel. Basic site modification includes but not limited to:
- Custom header, custom background and custom favicon)
- Setup of your social media icons
- Web typography
- Blog style home page
- Installation of Security & SEO plugin + up to 4 additional recommended plugins
- Other–WordPress training
Up to 5 Pages
Starting at $750
- Set up server, name and configure database (if required)
- Installation of Genesis Framework
- Change color palette to match your desired brand
- Menu setup as shown on demo
- Sidebar widgets setup
- Social icons setup
- Installation of recommended plugins
- Blog page setup
- Site title styling
- Logo Design
- Resize, rename, and upload images
- All packages include a mood board, one (1) concept based on your design assessment and up to three (3) rounds of revisions.
- Additional revisions will be billed at $35/hour.
- These WordPress design packages require a domain name and hosting service. I recommended hosting with either Bluehost or SiteGround
- To access support directly from StudioPress client must buy their own Genesis license.
- Basic plugins are free but may not include all functionalities and support. So there will be additional costs for pro plugins
- Please note that we do occasionally use third-party services for logo design — depending on the complexity
- If you prefer, your site can look exactly like the demo or customized to your unique branding.
- Any additional services not specified in the work description will be considered an additional service. Such additional work may require a separate agreement and payment separate from and above that specified in the Project Agreement (PDF).
- Copy writing/editing available separately for additional costs. Request a quote