What about plugins?
Basic plugins are free but may not include all functionalities and support. So there will be additional costs for pro plugins
How much will it cost me to build a website?
Just like the cost of a house, the cost of a website for your nonprofit can vary depending on a number of factors that have to do with the complexity of the features and functions to be added to the website.
Though our website projects generally start at $749, for few pages and could be over $2000. However, the final investment depends on additional features your company or organization needs on the site.
What is the difference between domain and website Hosting?
You domain name is your identity online. A domain is not a website, it’s your name. It’s your (www-dot-somethingyouwanttocallit dot com, org, biz, etc.)
A website is often compared to a house. The SERVER is the land the house is built on. The server is the physical structure where your website exists. The website is the walls and all your stuff inside the house – the furniture and appliances.
How long does it take to build a website?
Websites are not the same so it takes time based on size and complexity of the website. And of course, your assistance in providing all the content and images needed to complete the website. A website could take a month while another could take six or more months.
Will our website work on mobile devices like smart phones and tablets, sort of like an app?
Yes, all Genesis themes are designed with a mobile-first approach. So, all the websites we design and develop will certainly work on smart phones and tablets.
Do you provide training on how we can maintain our website?
You will receive training on how to update and maintain your websites.
However, if you choose our maintenance plan, we will update and maintain your website for your company or organization.
What’s included in our maintenance agreement
- Make weekly full backup of databases and theme design files
- Complete any updates for plugins
- Updating WordPress core software to the most stable current update
- Check functionality of all plug‐ins and recommend new ones if support/upgrades are no longer available
- Edit, revise, update or create new post, pages, and/or textual/minor graphical content.
- SEO such as Meta tags (title, description, keywords), alt tag, h1, h2, h3.
- Regular monitoring and updating to ensure performance across all major browsers because not all browsers render sites in the same way.
- Monitoring your website for downtime and functionality to ensure that everything is working as it should and upgrade where necessary.
- Some plugins may become outdated and no longer work with the newest version of your website software. Plugins may need upgrading to accommodate the newer version, or become obsolete with the improvements in the website
What’s not included in out maintenance agreement
- Website redesign, re-alignment or re-development.
- Additional pages or features not in this original contract.
- Search engine optimization services.
- Hosting and domain name services.
- Backups of your site so that it may be fully restored in case of loss. Hosting company may
provide this at a cost to the client.
- Integration including but not limited to blogs, shopping carts, events management features, and web forums. These features require a revised web design agreement.
- The cost to upgrade to premium plugins and theme
Will you assist in writing the content for our new website?
Yes, we can but may likely be a separate contract with another trusted third party contactor who is a seasoned expert on content writing.
Can you help with social media and email marketing for my business or organization?
Yes, we can discuss that as part of your contract and how we can help you link your social media and email marketing accounts with your website.